DentalPC Presents: Making Tomorrow’s Technology Work for you Today with Enlive Dental
DentalPC, a premiere IT managed service provider in Florida, invites you to join them at their DPC Technology Center March 2nd, 2018 from 11 am – 1 pm for an educational and engaging seminar & lunch. Dez Merrow, Technology and Integration Consultant at DentalPC will discuss the following topics:
- Methods of delivering entertainment and educational programming to your patients in the reception room and treatment areas
- The how’s and why’s of internal and guest Wi-Fi access
- VOIP phone systems vs traditional phones – integration, productivity, AND cost savings
- iPads and Tablets – when and how to use them
- Cloud Computing – are you ready for it? Which one should you choose? Pros and Cons.
- Introducing Enlive Paperless Solutions – how it works, integration with common practice software & all the benefits
- 12+ years of IT Experience
- 7 years designing & installing technology networks
- 5+ years continuing design networks & integrating practice management software & digital imaging technology
"My goal is to make your technology decisions easy and to help you find the solutions that work best for your dental practice." - Dez Merrow
About Enlive Dental
Having trouble keeping up with patient paperwork? Does paperwork get lost and create a mess in the office? Spending too much time scanning and shredding? The Enlive System is a complete bundle of easy to use Paperless Software and web portal that helps your practice become more efficient and better engage your patients. Patients can complete and sign paperwork at home or on a tablet in your office. It handles Patient pictures, Medical Histories, Consents, Treatment plans and much more. Best of all, simply click a button and it auto updates everything in your practice software!
DentalPC is a Florida based IT and Managed Services provider with extensive knowledge in network design & implementation, hardware, storage, security, disaster recovery, and HIPAA compliance. Established in 1995 DentalPC has a comprehensive array of support offerings including Technology Consulting, Project & Technology Management, and Outsourced IT Support to help Dental Practices solve complex problems, security challenges and meet compliance mandates. For information, call (904) 443-0095 or visit www.dentalpc.com