Do you constantly get hammered by pop-up ads that come from nowhere and interfere with using your computer?
Does your computer network run slow, act funny, or crash unexpectedly?
Are you getting tons of spam from unknown senders?
If so, then the computers on your network are probably infected with malicious programs that could end up destroying your files, stealing your company's confidential and financial information, and rendering your computer useless.
Don't be a Victim to Online Crime!
Cyber criminals lurk everywhere and are constantly finding new ways to harm you. Even legitimate websites have sophisticated methods of snooping into your private information using cookies and spyware. If you want to make sure you aren't their next victim, read this guide and discover:
- Computer scams, threats, and rip-offs that you MUST be aware of.
- Surefire signs that you are infected with spyware, malware, and viruses.
- Sneaky, underhanded ways cyber criminals access your computer, and how you can stop them dead in their tracks.
- The absolute worst type of program to install for your network's health; if you or your employees go to these sites and indulge in these seemingly innocent activities and you're practically guaranteed to get infected with vicious spyware and destructive viruses.
- The single biggest cause of expensive computer repairs - and how to avoid it.
- 6 Simple steps to keep your computer safe from pop-ups, viruses, spyware, malware, and expensive computer repair bills.
Contact our office to speak with one of our Technology and Integration Consultants: (904) 443-6046 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org