You’ve probably heard about VoIP – voice communication that transmits over the Internet. VoIP can save 30% to 50% compared to traditional phone bills, and is flexible and scalable to accommodate your company’s growth.
Complete Voice allows for some great features absent on a traditional legacy phone system. Voicemail to Email so you get notifications to your email with the voice mail message attached. Complete Voice provides a solution for your employees who can now work from anywhere whether they’re on their cell phones at home or soft phones on their work computers. All employees are seen as extension numbers on your phone system no matter where they are located.
VOIP costs less up front, AND less over time. Because there are no expensive on-premise PBX systems to buy and expanding is as simple as adding another phone.
Complete Voice Savings
- Voice over IP uses your LAN to transmit data and doesn’t require extra phone lines to be run through your office.
- No expensive on-premise PBX system
- No costly local phone plans as well as long distance services
- Use existing internet bandwidth without slowing down your network use
- Lower cost to make change to phone infrastructure (employee moves, adds)
- You can answer your business phone anywhere there is an internet connection (cell phone, or desk phone)
- Your business numbers can be programmed to ring several numbers at once (Cell, Home, Frontdesk)
- Company VoiceMail forwarding to Email
- Phone service is "in the cloud", so it keeps working during power outages and disasters
If you are interested in how DPC can lower your monthly Telecom costs, and provide you with more features and flexibility give us a call at 904.443.6046