DentalPC is presenting our next course on Encrypted Email & Office 365 in your Practice at the DentalPC Technology Center on Friday, September 11th from 9:30 am – 11:30 am.
In this training Clay Archer will review the step by step process of how Encrypted Email works as well as go over how to implement Encrypted Email in your practice. He will also be covering how transitioning to Office 365 will affect your practice and its features and benefits.
Topics will include:
- Architecture of Email Encryption Software
- Setting Up Encrypted Email for Your Practice
- Email Encryption Costs Overview
- Establishing Encryption Polices
- Office 365 Versions and Which One is Best for Your Practice
- Office 365 Features Review to Increase Office Efficiencies
- Overview of Web & Mobile Apps in Office 365
- Office 365 Remote Access & Security Features
To Register for our Upcoming Class you can email: email@example.com or contact us direct at (904)
To Register for Our Webinar Click Here
We Look Forward to Seeing You at the Event!