- Scale Quickly & Efficiently Up or Down with Cloud for your Dental Office: Are you looking to expand or already have multiple dental practices that don’t connect. Cloud is the way to go. You can expand your operations quickly.
- Save on Infrastructure/Hardware Requirements & Backup in a Cloud Environment: With cloud an onsite server is no longer required.
- Cloud saves on Local Network Management & Monthly Support: Because there are much tighter controls in the cloud user error in your dental office is less likely. Visiting sites that can harm your network or downloading software’s that negatively affect your entire network are no longer accessible. With proper limitations setup, there is less need for onsite support.
- Utilize your existing software: The biggest hurdle to moving to the cloud is the lack of any acceptable (much less good) software hosted in the cloud. The fact of the matter is that most
cloud software is not very good. We use technology to put your existing software in the cloud. This minimizes the cost of retraining and retooling while giving you all of the benefits of best-inclass software.
- Our Dental Cloud Computing Solution Allows You to Work Across Multiple Dental Office Locations Seamlessly 24/7/365: With Cloud Computing you can work from anywhere and have access to your Data. You are no longer strapped to your Office PC in a single location. You can easily access dental patient records from all your locations as well as from home with Cloud Computing. This is also lets you utilize a call center or remote corporate office without the need for complex and costly remote servers.
Those are our Top Five Ways to save money and be more efficient with Cloud in your Dental Practice. To learn more about how Cloud Computing can streamline your data and save you money contact us today!